"Knowledge is Power. The more one knows the more one is able to control events." —Francis Bacon
Mosaic Connections’ mission is to be a service to the Community in promoting the understanding and value of advance directives.
If you are interested for yourself, your business or your organization, a presentation of the facts about advance directives and advance care planning can be the place to start. We will give real life examples of why it is important and point out helpful resources.
Whether your group is a private or public organization, religious affiliation or even a family gathering, our presentation will start the conversation among your family, friends, your co-workers or the leadership in your organization.
Everyone benefits from the information we can provide. And keep in mind that Mosaic Connections’ approach is unique because it includes not only a person’s wishes, involvement of family members and guidance from the physician, but also the supportive expertise of our staff.
Examples of our presentation topics include:
- ABCs of Advance Directives: Autonomy, Beliefs and Connections
- Preventing Ethical Dilemmas: The importance of a meaningful advance directive
- Ethical Dilemmas and Chronic Illness: Revisiting your advance directive
- Understanding the meaning of "code status" and other medical terminology
- Family Dynamics at the End of Life: Whose Death is it anyways?
Contact us for a presentation.
Life consists of shared experiences...
Why would you do advance care planning alone?